The company was founded in 1991 by Dipl.-Ing. Karl Walluszek and first established as a single company "MRS - Mess- und Regelgeräteservice" (measuring and control devices service) and was transformed into the "WALLUSZEK GmbH - Mess- und Regeltechnik & Service" (measuring and control technology & service) in 1993. We raised out of the automation and rationalization technology devision of the chemical factory of Nünchritz, which was known with the silicon product "Cenusil" produced in the GDR.
The idea behind the company was to market the combination of existing know-how in the field of modern automation solutions with appropriate measuring and control technology for both production and building systems, in particular for heating and air-conditioning systems in the form of innovative measuring and control solutions. At the same time, a new start with demanding jobs should be offered to a part of the released technical personnel from the devision of maintenance and rationalization of the chemical plant.
In 2014 Dipl.-Ing. Torsten Kühnel, who had been employed in the company since 1993 and held the position of deputy managing director, took over the company and the management. Today, our headquarters is located on the site of the former steelmaking and rolling plant Riesa, where a large number of industrial companies have settled.
We are a strong team of experienced engineers, technicians of the electrical and automation technology. Every year, we train two technicians for automation engineering and offer students of electrical engineering (BA, FH and Uni) an internship.
- Registered craftsmanship at the Chamber of Skilled CraftsDresden (No. 0213339)
- Commercial register No.: HRB 7475 - District court Dresden
- QM-certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001, QA-No.: 12 100 6280
- Security Certified Contractor (SCC), Certificate No. 12 106 6280 TMS
- Specialist company according to WHG §19l supervision agreement TÜV
- TRbF 180 for VbF systems (systems with flammable liquids)
- Hygiene certificate A & B for the maintenance of HVA/C systems
- Registered company for vocational training and studies at the IHK Dresden
- Prequalified within the scope of the Procurement and Contracts Regulation (VOL)